Full Service Interior Design Business with Real Estate
Historic Chevy Chase Neighborhood
Lexington Kentucky 40502
Unique real estate and business investment opportunity.
About the Business
A storied business in a historic location, with loyal high-end clientele. This business offers a full range of interior design services: space planning, window treatments, bedding, project management, coordination with contractors, in-home consultation, placement, paint/floor covering selection, and more. Well trained staff in place,
Real estate includes a prime retail location in Lexington KY’s Chevy Chase neighborhood with a 3-bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor (859 E High St), and a 3,840 SF warehouse near Lexington’s burgeoning warehouse district (1110 Delaware Ave.). See SVN Stone Commercial Real Estate: 859 E. High Street or 1110 Delaware Avenue for details.
- Gross Income:
- $400,000 typical, included in price.
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment:
- The business is fully equipped, all furniture, fixtures, and equipment necessary to operate the business is included in the sale, some decorative items will be retained by the seller.
- 3 full-time.
- Year established:
About the Sale
- Management and training support:
- Seller to provide assistance as mutually agreed to insure a smooth transition.
- Reason for selling:
- After many years in business, seller wishes to retire.
Confidential information about this opportunity is available to qualified buyers upon signing a Confidentiality Agreement and completing a Buyer Profile - these documents are available on this website's "For Buyers"