Unique and profitable distribution business with real estate
About the Business
This industrial distribution business supplies products and tools for maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) to manufacturing companies. Sometimes MRO is described as ‘indirect procurement’; MRO companies purchase industrial supplies in bulk and supply them to their customers as needed.
Principal products include safety equipment, gloves, packaging materials, cutting tools, and material handling equipment.
Cash flow this business would have produced for a full-time, working owner over the last 3 years, is estimated by adding Average EBITDA, the Prior Owners’ Compensation, the Estimated Prior Owners’ Payroll Tax, the Estimated Prior Owners’ Insurance, and the Average Rent Expense; the total would be approximately $211,000. A new owner may have to hire an additional employee to replace one of the 2 current working owners, which would reduce cash flow.
- $185,000 plus inventory.
- Gross Income:
- Cash Flow:
- $95,000 typical.
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment:
- All warehouse fixtures and equipment included, including delivery van. Real estate consists of a 4,278 square foot warehouse/office on a 0.75+/- acre lot.
- 3 full-time, 1 part-time, including 2 working owners.
- Year established:
About the Sale
- Management and training support:
- Seller to provide assistance as mutually agreed to insure a smooth transition.
- Reason for selling:
- After many years in business, sellers wish to retire.
Confidential information about this opportunity is available to qualified buyers upon signing a Confidentiality Agreement and completing a Buyer Profile - these documents are available on this website's "For Buyers"