Thriving Downtown Restaurant
Frankfort Ky 40601
About the Business
Established in 1995, restaurant has become a staple for tourists on the Bourbon trail and state employees grabbing lunch. With a fast-casual approach during lunch hours, in addition to table service at dinner, the establishment attracts new and loyal customers alike with crowd favorite menu items, such as the Hot Brown.
Having been consistently profitable, next owner can ride the wave of downtown Frankfort’s master plan (established 2018) and take advantage of multiple opportunities to further increase presence, marketing, and reach of business.
- Gross Income:
- $3,000 typical
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment:
- The business is fully equipped, all furniture, fixtures, and equipment necessary to operate the business is included in the sale.
- 8 full time (including owner), 10 part time.
- Year established:
About the Sale
- Management and training support:
- Seller to provide assistance as mutually agreed to insure a smooth transition.
- Reason for selling:
- After many years in business, seller wishes to relocate closer to family.
Confidential information about this opportunity is available to qualified buyers upon signing a Confidentiality Agreement and completing a Buyer Profile - these documents are available on this website's "For Buyers"