Cash-Flowing High-End Furniture and Interior Design Company
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
About the Business
Operating since 2009, this business specializes in residential and commercial interiors, full home remodels, ground up construction, and kitchen and bath renovation. The business is located in the heart of Lexington’s Chevy Chase neighborhood, a prime retail location in the Bluegrass.
- $599,000 plus inventory (typically ~$175,000)
- Gross Income:
- +/- $1,700,000 (3 year average)
- Net Cash Flow:
- +/- $375,000 (3 year average)
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment:
- The business is fully equipped, all furniture, fixtures, and equipment necessary to operate the business is included in the sale. (estimated $80,000+ in upgrades to current space)
- Owner + 1 part time
- Year established:
About the Sale
- Management and training support:
- Seller to provide assistance as mutually agreed to insure a smooth transition.
- Reason for selling:
- Seller wishes to move out of state.
Confidential information about this opportunity is available to qualified buyers upon signing a Confidentiality Agreement and completing a Buyer Profile - these documents are available on this website's "For Buyers"